Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Break is almost OVER:-(

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because my main camera broke. But also because for the past 4 weeks I haven't been in school due to snow and winter break. We go back Monday, and I have one week left of the semester and besides giving the final exam, I am not sure what to do. Originally, Monday was supposed to start a new semester, with new students, and a fresh start, but because of the snow things have been pushed back. EEk! My art 2s are in the middle of a mosaic, so they will need to finish that, and my art Is have a pottery project to be finished on Monday. So I pretty much have 3-4 days for a project, and I would love to send them off with an awesome one. However, I am stumped.


HELP!


so if you have an art project idea for me to send my 8th/9th graders off with, I would greatly appreciate it!


Thanks!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment